Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Chai Chaos Smoothie


Chai pumpkin, vanilla, and strawberry? I know that sounds weird, but that is what I wanted this morning (hey, I'm pregnant, give me a break). It was actually really good! I am in love with smoothies right now. Michael found a NutriBullet on a special sale at Target (they were out of some toaster so they restocked it with a NutriBullet for that price, making it around 40% off). I am in love! It's so much easier to use than blender and cleans way easier than my food processor.

Even if you don't have a NutriBullet, try this smoothie, no one flavor over powers the other.

This make one of the tall NutriBullet cups, could be a meal for one or a snack for two (Michael and I shared one on the way to work).





Chai Chaos Smoothie
4 tbs of Tazo Chai Tea Pumpkin Pie Concentrate 
1/2 frozen strawberries
2 scoop vanilla soy protein powder (I used Trader Joe's brand and any type of plant-based powder is fine)
2 cups soy milk (any non-dairy milk is fine)










Add all ingredients into the your blender or NutriBullet, and blend until smooth.

Pour into a glass or twist on your lip rings.


Now enjoy the spicy sweet, and creamy treat! Makes a great wake-me-up on your way to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment