Monday, February 13, 2012

Beer Floats

Michael and I have been dating for one month now, and for a girl whose been single for awhile I was very excited about it. So, I thought we should celebrate a little. He took me out to sushi (because he was one of the people involved in my sushi post story and we still laugh about it) and I made him a desert that is sure to please any man: beer floats. It's just like a root beer float, but with beer! Get your favorite ice cream and pour in your favorite dark beer, it's that simple. We kept them simple, but you can top with anything you like---whip cream, chocolate sauce, nuts, cherries & etc.

Michael had real dairy chocolate ice cream and Rogue's Morimoto Hazelnut Signature Ale. I had So Delicious Coconut Milk ice cream and Rogue's Chocolate Stout. I didn't try Michael's obviously, but mine was sooooooo good. I am so making these again soon.

I could post an exact recipe for this, but I am pretty sure you can figure it out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment