I recently posted a recipe for a Samosa Pizza. As I was eating it I realized the dish represents two of my baby's heritages, Indian and Italian. It made me happy to know that soon Michael and I will have a son to teach about the world. So I decided to share all this happiness with all of you by a recipe contest! Make a vegan dish that incorporates 2 or more of my son's heritages, and you could win an Amazon gift certificate!
The Official Rules:
- It must be completely vegan (no meat, no dairy, no eggs, or any other animal products)
- It must incorporate two or more my son's heritages: Fijian, Indian, Hispanic (Spanish), Caribbean, Native American, Polish, Italian, French Canadian, or German.
- Major bonus points if you can get all his heritages in the dish
- Be creative! I want something more than frozen ravioli with curry sauce.
- Please include a story about how you came up the recipe
- Email me the recipe, easy to follow instructions, and a photo of the dish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the subject "Recipe Contest"
- Please include your name and a valid return email address so I can contact you if you win
- If you have a blog, please include the link so I can link the recipe.
- If one or more of the requirements above is missing, the submission will not be considered.
- First place will receive a $50 Amazon gift certificate via email.
- Second place will receive a $25 Amazon gift certificate via email
- Third and Fourth place will receive honorable mention
- Submission deadline is April 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM
- The winners will be contacted via email by April 30, 2014
- Winners must respond by May 7, 2014
- Contest not open to family members and close friends
Can't wait to see your recipes! Good Luck!