Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Sorry it took me awhile to post my Thanksgiving recipes (I had to work on Black Friday), but I had a nice little feast. It was a little challenging coordinating with my mom in Oregon to have the meal ready at the same time but I managed. In the end, Penny and I had a lovely dinner with my family over FaceTime. My seitan roast was awesome, I even dare say it was better than a Tofuky.

My ohana!
  I stuck pretty close to my previously mentioned menu, seitan roast with veggies, garlic mash potatoes, green beans with caramelized onions, canned cranberry sauce, and one of my Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. I decided to post each recipe separately to make it easier, otherwise it would be one long and boring post. So look for these posts over the next couple days.

Happy kitty. 











After dinner I watch Miracle on 34th Street and worked on my list for Santa. It was nice to have a relaxing day and  "have" dinner with my family for once. Penny was happy to have me home all day, and even tried to "help" me set the table.


Look, mommy cleared the table off just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment